[ccp4bb] CCP-EM Icknield Model Building Workshop

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce our annual 'Icknield Model Building Workshop' will take place 16-20 March at RAL/Diamond Light Source, Oxfordshire, UK

This is a comprehensive course for EM model building covering advanced use of ARP/wARP, Buccaneer, CCP-EM, Coot, FlexEM, ISOLDE, LocScale, MolProbity, Refmac and new validation tools.  The course is designed such that applicants bring their own 'live' high resolution datasets to work on with the developers during the workshop.

Full details and registration:

http://www.cvent.com/d/fnqm5n

Confirmed tutors include:

Grzegorz Chojnowski (EMBL)
Tristan Croll (Cambridge)
Kevin Cowtan (York)
Judit Debreczeni (AstraZeneca)
Sony Malhotra (Birkbeck)
Garib Murshudov (MRC-LMB)
Rob Nicholls (MRC-LMB)
Maya Topf (Birkbeck)
Rangana Warshamanage (MRC-LMB)
Arjen Jakobi (TU Delft)
Tom Burnley (CCP-EM)
Agnel Joseph (CCP-EM)

The course will be held at the RAL / Diamond campus, Harwell, UK, site of the eBIC national facility.  Registration is £300 and we will provide food and accommodation at the Bear Hotel in nearby Wantage for nights of 16th (if required), 17th, 18th and 19th March.

The course is best suited for ‘high’ resolution datasets (<4Å) and details of the datasets will be asked for during registration (any details provided will be treated with absolute confidence).

There is a maximum of 50 places to register interest.  We will select the most suitable 20 applicants for each course and the course fees will be requested once the application is accepted.

Registration for the workshop will close either when all registration places are taken or by 21th Feb.  Successful applications will be informed shortly afterwards.

All the best,

Tom