Direct sales position at Rigaku Europe SE managing Germany, Switzerland and other territories.
The primary responsibilities are to acquire new customers while retaining and growing the existing customer base for all Rigaku products related to X-ray diffraction.
• Effectively communicate the value, features and benefits of Rigaku instruments to our existing and prospective customers.
• Drive and guide all aspects of the sales process – prospecting, arranging product demonstrations, quoting, negotiating and closing.
• Must be able to effectively communicate details from the customer to our internal resources and back again.
• Work closely with the sales and applications team to develop effective strategies.
• Build rapport and long-term relationships with customers.
• Coordinate responses for public tenders
• Reporting of forecast to director of sales
Experience and Skills
• Highly self-motivated.
• Ability to understand our customers' research needs.
• Experience in communicating to a scientific audience.
• Experience in customer service, applications or sales in any form of X-ray diffraction or related field is preferred.
• Science degree at the baccalaureate level
• Excellent people skills to interact with both colleagues and customers.
• Fluency in English is required. Fluency in German and other languages will be an asset.
• Must be prepared, and be able to travel without restriction both within and outside Europe for a significant proportion of time (approximately 50%).
• Full and clean driving license.
• Rigaku Europe SE office in Neu-Isenburg (near Frankfurt) Germany.
• Competitive Salary and Benefits
• All applications should be received before 31st May 2019.
• No recruiters or agencies please
• Europe SE is an equal opportunities employer.
• Candidates that meet the stated qualifications should send their CV and a cover letter to: RESE-Jobs@Rigaku.com
“Do one thing every day that scares you.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
To unsubscribe from the CCP4BB list, click the following link: