[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ccp4bb] Position Available - Business Development Scientist - MiTeGen
Dear CCP4 Community,
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced researcher to join our team and help make a meaningful impact on scientific research around the world.
The Business Development Scientist will play a key role in driving MiTeGen
's continued growth as a leading supplier for crystallography
. This position will involve business development, customer support, marketing, and product development.
Major responsibilities will include:
1. Supporting customers and sales activities via technical application consulting
2. Developing and nurturing relationships leading to the sale of scientific instruments
4. Providing customer training and support on our products and tool
5. Generating technical application notes and marketing materials
6. Aiding in the development and testing of new technologies
7. Assisting in the generation of SBIR and other proposals to support product development
8. Presentation of technologies and scientific results at meetings and conferences
The role of Business Development Scientist at MiTeGen will be best filled by an individual with a detailed understanding of the current challenges in structural biology. They must enjoy helping scientific researchers find solutions, be able to think creatively, and be driven to make an impact on both the company and the science of our customers.
Interested? Please email your resume and a cover letter to (email@example.com
Chief Operating Officer
95 Brown Road
Ithaca, NY 14850
See Our Latest Developments:
___________________________________________________________This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. MiTeGen, 95 Brown Road, Suite 183, Ithaca,NY 14850.
To unsubscribe from the CCP4BB list, click the following link: