Structural Biologist Position:
Eternity Bioscience Inc. in Cranbury, New Jersey, USA, is a discovery research subsidiary of Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co., Ltd. of China. Our mission is to deliver high quality and translational preclinical drug candidates for critical medical needs. The company is seeking a well-qualified structural biologist to join its drug discovery team. The successful candidate will be proficient in working independently and collaboratively as part of multidisciplinary project teams and have the capacity to quickly adapt to project priority changes.
1. Perform necessary duties including gene construct design, high throughput recombinant protein _expression_, purification and characterization, target/drug complex crystallization screening, remote-controlled (and occasional in-person) collection of X-ray diffraction data, and high-resolution atomic structure determination.
2. Deliver high-quality and timely structure data to project teams to enable iterative structure-based drug design.
3. Present the work clearly in internal project meetings.
1. PhD degree in structural biology, with drug discovery research experience desirable.
2. Proficiency in the workflow from gene construct design to atomic structure determination.
3. Knowledge in structure-based drug design using modern modeling and design tools.
4. Ability to work in a diverse team setting and collaborate effectively on complex projects.
5. Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. Bilingual in English and Mandarin is a plus.
Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit the following link for more information: www.eternitybioscience.com
As a well-funded biotech company, we pay highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CV to the following email address: email@example.com