in cryo-EM image analysis
methods development for studying continuous conformational changes of macromolecular complexes
The work will be focused on the development of cryo-EM image analysis methods (algorithms and software) for studying continuous conformational changes of biomacromolecular complexes.
- PhD degree in Computational Sciences, Applied Mathematics, Physics or a similar field;
- Strong programming skills;
- Experience in the development of methods for cryo-EM image analysis or in the development of methods for molecular mechanics simulation (molecular dynamics simulation or normal mode analysis);
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Creative mind;
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Full CV with a complete list of publications;
- Motivation letter;
Name and contact details of at least one academic reference.
should be sent to:
To unsubscribe from the CCP4BB list, click the following link: